Thanks Bill and Carlos,

I understand the  emphasis property like "primary", "secondary" or
"emphasized". That's not the problem,  currently there is NO formatting or
styles on the Cards, Application Bar etc. I am guessing because I no longer
point to the JewelTheme folder only the
Jewel-Dark-NoFlat-Secondary-Red-Theme in my compiler line arguments.

@Carlos, in regards to "but you need to configure SASS variables and
recompile or you just get the default configuration (Blue+Topaz+Emerald)."
I don't what to create a new theme, I just want the app Red instead of
Blue. I am unsure how to continue.

Apologies if I am not explaining my problem adequately.

Cheers,

David

--

*David Slotemaker de Bruïne*