From: zhengxiaojun <17935...@qq.com>
Sent: Thursday, October 12, 2023 8:23 PM
To: Chris Thomas <christoph...@compudata.ca>; users@rtems.org
Subject: Re: Windows 11 - Compiling toolchain (5.3 and 6)

Hello Chris,

    I used MSYS2, not all the tools can be compiled in MSYS2. MSYS2 has a
pre-built dtc package, so you do not need to compile it. And
ged,texinfo,gdb,rtems-tools can not build success in my MSYS2, but these tools
are not essential for compiling RTEMS6. I just compile expat,gmp, binutils,gcc.
I built last week, these tools should be OK.
BTW: build on windows will take a long times.

在 2023/10/12 21:59, Chris Thomas 写道: