Sounds like you are trying to do this by hand. The RTEMS Source Builder
(RSB) is the recommended way to build tools. See
https://docs.rtems.org/branches/master/user/index.html for detailed
instructions on the required packages on your host and how to use the RSB.

The RSB fetches, patches, and builds the recommended tool versions.

Not that you need it with the RSB building everything for you but the
target should be riscv-rtems6.