The v5 source-builder does not work on python3 machines and current RTEMS release is 5.2 (or 5.1 if you go to www.rtems.org.   I did find v6.1-rc1  by guessing the path based on the 5.1 release path. I decided to take a shot at building on my own.   I've done this sort of thing before (e.g., building gcc 1.43 for VxWorks on 68k machines back in the '90s, before the days of autotools).   And, I wanted to see if I could get a guix build going.

I'll try the 6.1-rc1 also.

Thanks for the info

Matt