Hi Andrew,

Thanks for your e-mail.
>TFTP is normally only used for reading, and it doesn’t surprise me if
writing isn’t supported since there is no user authentication involved.
I thought that setting the parameter RTEMS_FILESYSTEM_READ_WRITE in the
function call below would do the job:
  if (mount_and_make_target_path(devname,
                               "/TFTP/",
                               RTEMS_FILESYSTEM_TYPE_TFTPFS,
                               RTEMS_FILESYSTEM_READ_WRITE,
                               NULL))

I am able to write the file using tftp from my linux system. When I examine
the tftp log file then I do not see any attempt from the RTEMS system to
request the file to be written so I suspect that it is a certain
configuration in EPICS/RTEMS missing?

>It should be possible to enable NFSv2 in Rocky Linux 8, it still works on
RHEL-8 but you do have to change one or two files in the server’s /etc area
to do that. Red Hat don’t actually offer support for v2 any more, but they
haven’t actively removed the code for it, just disabled it by default.
Our IT guys tried and they said that NFS V2 can not be used on RL8. This
surprises me since it is fine on RHEL-8 according to your statement and
also:
https://epics.anl.gov/tech-talk/2022/msg00267.php

Best Regards
Mirek