Hello Miroslaw,

On 2/14/24 21:54, Miroslaw Dach wrote:
Thanks for your e-mail.
TFTP is normally only used for reading, and it doesn’t surprise me if
writing isn’t supported since there is no user authentication involved.
I thought that setting the parameter RTEMS_FILESYSTEM_READ_WRITE in the
function call below would do the job:
   if (mount_and_make_target_path(devname,
                                "/TFTP/",
                                RTEMS_FILESYSTEM_TYPE_TFTPFS,
                                RTEMS_FILESYSTEM_READ_WRITE,
                                NULL))

I am able to write the file using tftp from my linux system. When I examine
the tftp log file then I do not see any attempt from the RTEMS system to
request the file to be written so I suspect that it is a certain
configuration in EPICS/RTEMS missing?

I have no idea of EPICS. I just want to mention that RTEMS tftpfs is able to write to the server – at least in current RTEMS 6:

https://docs.rtems.org/branches/master/filesystem/trivial_ftp.html

Greetings,
fk

--