To: <users@servicemix.apache.org>
Sent: Monday, March 31, 2008 9:06 AM
Subject: Re: R: Spring Pojo return

Well, if you don't use JAXB2 annotations or JAX-WS, there's no way for you
to control the exact schema in an RPC mode. So I would suggest to make sure
your WSDL generator create a WSDL that is compatible  with what XFire
expects. You could also just use the one generated by the servicemix-jsr181
component which should be ok.