Hello,

I'm wondering if I can get some opinions on the best way to find/filter nodes
when there are tens of thousands of nodes in the tree. JCR Queries are simply
timing out after some time, and sometimes generate a lot of log warning about
node traversals (obviously). We usually end up writing our own simple node
traversal script using the JCR Node api or the Sling Resource api. This still
takes a really long time, and sometimes significantly affects the performance
of the application

Is there any other way of doing this sort of thing that we've overlooked? We're
looking for an efficient method, which is consistent and reliable.

Let me know what you all think!

Thanks,
Jordan Shurmer | Software Engineer | Scripps Lifestyle Studios

9721 Sherrill Blvd, Knoxville TN 37932
Office: 865-560-4887
jshur...@scrippsnetworks.com<mailto:jshur...@scrippsnetworks.com>

SCRIPPS NETWORKS INTERACTIVE | the Leader in Lifestyle Media |
scrippsnetworksinteractive.com
HGTV | Food Network | Travel Channel | DIY Network | Cooking Channel | Great
American Country | TVN | Fine Living | Asian Food Channel