Hi Jordan,

You might need to create an index for your query to avoid using the default
traversal indexer (that’s what the warnings are about). See Apache Oak
documentation on that. Also, rather than getting the entire result set for the
query at once consider pagination via setLimit and setOffset.

Aside from optimizing the query itself if it’s a large report, consider a
background sling job and only display pre-generated reports. If you are using a
product like Adobe AEM/CQ you can use CQ workflows as well. Of course I don’t
know if your use case allows this.

Henry