Reindexing everything fixed the issue with admin user.

Now I'm very curious to get information about backuping and reloading JCR
content (only) from an environment to another, and also on full environment
backup/restore. I'm going to try on sample environments but would be
interested in any experience you could have on this topic.

Thank you

On Fri, Oct 14, 2016 at 2:01 PM, Guillaume Lucazeau <>