From: Shurmer, Jordan [mailto:jshur...@scrippsnetworks.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 07, 2016 10:36 PM
To: users@sling.apache.org
Subject: Dealing with Bundle Versions

Hello,

I'm having trouble getting all the right bundles and bundle versions when
starting from a brand new Sling 8 launchpad instance. The problem started when
I tried to install the HTL (Sightly) bundles and the Composum Console bundles.

Composum was depending on apache commons lang3, which apparently doesn't come
in the Launchpad. I was able to find and install a jar for that, so no problems
there.

However, the HTL Engine bundle imports
org.apache.sling.scripting.api,version=[2.3,3) and
javax.servlet,version=[3.1,4), and some other bundles which I don't see in the
Sling Downloads webpage.

Am I just doing something wrong? It seems like there must be a better way than
manually finding the dependencies that OSGi couldn't find and installing them.

Thanks,
Jordan Shurmer | Software Engineer | Digital

9721 Sherrill Blvd, Knoxville TN 37932
Office: 865-560-4887
jshur...@scrippsnetworks.com<mailto:jshur...@scrippsnetworks.com>

SCRIPPS NETWORKS INTERACTIVE | the Leader in Lifestyle Media |
scrippsnetworksinteractive.com HGTV | Food Network | Travel Channel | DIY
Network | Cooking Channel | Great American Country | TVN | Fine Living | Asian
Food Channel