Hi

Regarding syntax, I'm not very good at JS and had to peek at
https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Objects/Iterator.
I understood that this syntax is standard for..in usage (when not using
keyOnly Iterator constructor) and tested it quickly in REPL.

The JS API is as solid (and slow) as Rhino is but debugging is indeed hard.

Best,
Vlad