Hi,

On Mon, Jan 16, 2017 at 9:16 PM, lancedolan <lance.do...@gmail.com> wrote:
> ...this probably shoots down our entire Sling
> proof of concept project...

That would be a pity, as I suppose you're starting to like Sling now ;-)

> ...Is there any way
> to force all reads to read the most recent revision, perhaps through some
> configuration?...

As Chetan say that's a question for the Oak dev list, but from a Sling
point of view having that option would be useful IMO.

If the clustered Sling instances can get consensus on what the most
recent revision is (*), having the option for Oak to block until it
sees that revision sounds useful in some cases. That should probably
happen either on opening a JCR Session or when Session.refresh() is
called.

-Bertrand

(*) which might require an additional consensus mechanism, maybe via
Mongo if that's what you're using?