Thanks for the reply, but the suggestion does not work. After repeatedly
testing various values and configurations, I have found neither
sling.content.disposition.excluded.paths or sling.content.disposition.paths do
anything. Perhaps they won't work when sling.content.disposition.all.paths is
true?

The link was not useful as documentation since it points to the source, which
define the configuration attribute names and descriptions. The names and
descriptions are already obvious when opening the config via
/system/console/configMgr

Has anyone else successfully set either
sling.content.disposition.excluded.paths or sling.content.disposition.paths in
org.apache.sling.security version 1.1.12?