Hello team,

Hope you are doing well.

Just to give you my background, I am beginner in Sling, Felix and
Jackrabbit technologies and in the process of exploring it.

I am planning to use S3 bucket for storage in Sling.
As per my knowledge, the NoSQL storage under the sling is Apache Jackrabbit
Oak,  and Oak supports larger assets storage in S3.

I found these document on Jackrabbit [1],  but unable to get it (may be due
to my limited knowledge of OSGi)

Kindly help me with the steps to be followed to use S3 bucket with sling
and please let me know if I misunderstood anything.

[1] https://jackrabbit.apache.org/oak/docs/osgi_config.html#config-sling

Best Regards,
Saurabh Tiwari