Yes, you mentioned the AWS bundle in your first reply and I forgot to include
that.
The bundle is aws-java-sdk-osgi:
https://search.maven.org/search?q=g:com.amazonaws%20AND%20a:aws-java-sdk-osgi&core=gav

    On Tuesday, August 6, 2019, 1:58:11 AM PDT, Robert Munteanu
<romb...@apache.org> wrote:

 On Mon, 2019-08-05 at 17:35 +0000, J Logan wrote:
>  Hi Saurabh,
> This might help you get started when working with the Sling starter
> JAR.  Robert, it'd be great if you could sanity check this but I
> think this is more or less correct.

Hi John,

Yes, that looks correct to me. A couple of notes:

a) You could add the required bundles and configs to the provisioning
model files ( src/main/resources/oak.txt ) directly.
b) Besides the oak-blob-cloud bundle you probably also need some
dependenies like the AWS SDK.

Thanks,

Robert