Exactly, thanks you

I'm not using ldap adressbook, so i've just delete the line and turn ldap_2.autoComplete.useDirectory to false in sogo-integrator.js.

For the calendar, I've already delete it, but doing this for all users is another thing :D

*De:* Ludovic Marcotte <lmarco...@inverse.ca>
*Envoyé :* 10/29/2010 3:04:38 AM +0200
*Objet :* [SOGo] Global Addressbook

On 10-10-28 12:31 PM, benoit gautier wrote:

I've the same problem with the last ZEG and plugins version (dl from website). all my address book are here and there is this empty "public" ldap address book.
If a "public" address book appears for no good reason, that's because the SOGo Integrator site.js sogo-integrator.autocomplete.server.urlid preference value does not match what you've specified in your .GNUstepDefaults as the source's ID. Likely sogo-integrator.autocomplete.server.urlid points to a non-existent source.

As for deleting it, you can't from Thunderbird directly. It's a bug in Thunderbird. You can wipe it by modifying your prefs.js file from your Thunderbird profile.
same for calendars, there is a "home" one.
You can safely delete that if you want - Lightning automatically add this when first started.

Regards,
--
Ludovic Marcotte
lmarco...@inverse.ca   ::  +1.514.755.3630  ::www.inverse.ca