Hi,

I have read on openchange.org that upcoming outlook integration is based on (or uses) stuff from samba4. My question: will we also need to run samba4 or active directory to have outlook integration? Or will everything needed be included in sogo itself, and will a simple samba3/ldap domain be enough?

I'm asking, because we're currently a scalix customer, and over the years we became more and more unsatistfied with it. I have decided now that the time has come to look for something else. I have deployed sogo on another (smaller) site, and I'm very happy with it.

A bit early...but..: a happy new year to all of you! :-)

MJ