Hi,
SOGo Outlook native support only works on a samba4/openchange basis.
Samba3/Ldap is not sufficient to do so.
To setup a ads samba4 server there are  a few working setups on the net.
On the openchange-site you can find also a first manuell setup of SOGo to
work with openchange.
I myself have a samba4 ads with repl. successfull running on centOS-5.5.
IN the new year I plan to seup my first SOGo Integration in my samba4 forest.
If I have the time and succeed  with it I will post a howto to the list

Greetings and a happy new year
Daniel
-------- Original-Nachricht --------

--
GMX DSL Doppel-Flat ab 19,99 Euro/mtl.! Jetzt auch mit