On 24/01/2011 22:50, Brian Kirkman wrote:
> Part of your updates.php file looks suspect.  Try the following instead.

I changed that bit intentionally. The integrator and the connector
extensions are in a subdirectory named /extensions/ and the platform
specific lightning extensions are in the subdirectory
/extensions/$platform/. You can browse the directory structure at
https://www.wmicomputer.de/downloads/.

> Are your plugins in the "downloads" folder with your updates.php?

No, they are in the /extensions/ subdirectory, but I think the connector
does retrieve the extensions correctly as I can see copies of them in
the user's temp directory after Thunderbird requested to be restarted.

Cheers,
Birger