Hi Francis

I did as you told me and added the entries to my .bashrc file and also ran
source /usr/share/GNUstep/Makefiles/GNUstep.sh

But nothing changed. It still said that the file
/usr/local/samba/include/mapistore/mapistore_defs.h is missing. I then
copied the file from the .tar file.

Now the error message are fewer, but still the following error messages
left.

This is gnustep-make 2.2.0. Type 'make print-gnustep-make-help' for help.
Making all for bundle SOGoBackend...
 Compiling file MAPIStoreContext.m ...
MAPIStoreContext.m: In function '-[MAPIStoreContext setURI:andMemCtx:]':
MAPIStoreContext.m:270: error: 'MAPISTORE_FAI_TABLE' undeclared (first use
in this function)
MAPIStoreContext.m:270: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only
once
MAPIStoreContext.m:270: error: for each function it appears in.)
MAPIStoreContext.m: In function '-[MAPIStoreContext
_tableForFID:andTableType:]':
MAPIStoreContext.m:568: error: 'MAPISTORE_FAI_TABLE' undeclared (first use
in this function)
MAPIStoreContext.m: In function '-[MAPIStoreContext
getTableProperty:withTag:atPosition:withTableType:andQueryType:inFID:]':
MAPIStoreContext.m:707: error: 'MAPISTORE_PREFILTERED_QUERY' undeclared
(first use in this function)
MAPIStoreContext.m:707: error: 'queryType' has an incomplete type
MAPIStoreContext.m:725: error: 'queryType' has an incomplete type
MAPIStoreContext.m: At top level:
cc1obj: error: type '({anonymous})' does not have a known size
MAPIStoreContext.m: In function '-[MAPIStoreContext
openMessage:withMID:inFID:]':
MAPIStoreContext.m:834: error: 'MAPISTORE_FAI_TABLE' undeclared (first use
in this function)
make[2]: *** [obj/MAPIStoreContext.m.o] Error 1
make[1]: *** [internal-bundle-run-compile-submake] Error 2
make: *** [SOGoBackend.all.bundle.variables] Error 2

Mit freundlichem Gruß

Carsten Laun-De Lellis
Dipl.-Ing. Elektrotechnik
Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)

Hauptstrasse 13
D-67705 Trippstadt

Phone:   +49 (6306) 992140
Mobile:  +49 (151) 27530865