Bump. Anyone up to explaining the sessions folder?

On 1/29/2011 12:18 PM, Ben wrote:
Can someone explain how the new sogo_sessions_folder table is controlled
in SOGo 1.3.5?

It seems that the c_lastseen value is reset periodically regardless of
if there any user activity on the web page. Additionally, if the user
clicks a button on the web interface, the c_lastseen doesn't update.

I'm asking because with 1.3.4 and Pascal Gienger's apache module, I had
a similar db table that updated on usage so I could have a script delete
sessions that hadn't been used for over 30 minutes. Can I do this with
the c_lastseen in the sogo_sessions_folder?

Thanks,

Ben