* Corrado Fiore <users@sogo.nu>:
> == WHAT ARE THE CHANGES / ENHANCEMENTS? ==
>
> *  Bigger font in the login panel
>
> *  Top menu is taller and easier to click (following Fitt's Law).  The
> default height is really too low to be easily targeted by the mouse pointer.
>
> *  Top menu and command bar fonts use text-shadow for better contrast with
> the background and easier readability
>
> *  Reworked left column:
> 1)  Lighter background for better contrast
> 2)  Accounts' names are presented with a different font and no icon to make
> it easier for the user to spot them among other lines
> 3)  New icons without dotted lines = less clutter on the screen.  This mimics
> the appearance of all mail clients on Mac OS X and of RoundCube webmail.
> 4)  Selected folder is more visible (darker background, text-shadow)
> 5)  Used quota indicator is cleaner

As a long time information architect who's been dealing with user experience
from a usability point of view: Yes, well done.

As a web developer interested who can't wait to see a browser become a
"universal client plattform" I'd rather take a look at Chromeless Browser
<http://mozillalabs.com/chromeless/> and start thinking how SOGo navigation
items could move where the current browser UI puts navigation and more...

p@rick

--
state of mind
Digitale Kommunikation

http://www.state-of-mind.de

Franziskanerstraße 15      Telefon +49 89 3090 4664
81669 München              Telefax +49 89 3090 4666