Il giorno 18/feb/2011, alle ore 11:59, Michael Crilly ha scritto:

> I've written a Perl script that I've found, so far, makes my life a lot
> easier...

> If people would find this script useful, then I will refine the script and
> add a lot of other support (logging, rollback, etc)

Wow.  I must say I'm impressed and I vote for this.

At the moment, I usually modify the GNUstep XML conf file by hand or using the
Apple plist editor bundled with Mac OS x Developers' Tools and then pasting the
resulting XML into the conf file.

While both method work, they're definitely ugly and there's always a chance
that a mistyped character will make GNUstep wipe away your file during the next
parsing.  Therefore you must always to keep a backup copy of your old file.
Argh.

(Another issue that I find quite annoying is that sogod startup script doesn't
have a 'reload' function just like httpd.  But I'm going off topic here.)

Is there an URL at which we can download your script?

Cheers,
Corrado Fiore--