Hello,

sorry for digging out this old thread. But I just found out about iJab (
http://opensource.ijab.im/ ), which is opensource and offers a solution
to integrate a facebook-style xmpp chat-bar at the bottom of a webpage.
For this you only need to include several js-files, which should work
with SOGo using the SOGUIAdditionalJSFiles option.

iJabBar also offers some kind of Single-Sign-On, by using the users
cookie of the webpage to login to the xmpp server as well.
But here I'm not sure if this will work with cookie provided by SOGo.

Has anybody looked into this already?

Cheers,
Dennis