On Thu, Apr 14, 2011 at 2:01 PM, Olivier Migeot <larry...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Ok, just tried it on a clean profile : installed and configured
> Integrator 3.104 and let it update by itself. I can now confirm : the
> 3.105 update isn't installed (it might be downloaded though) on the
> client side. I tweaked the package (some chars added to the COPYING
> file), and clearly it's nowhere to be found client-side.

I think I got it now. Let's see if I'm right :

I tried to chmod my XPI to 000, and still Apache went all "oh,
everything is fine, come and get that 200 code!". So there was
something. I thought those calls to updates.php integrated the xpi in
the response but I was wrong.

So I checked the responses. These are XML, which includes an
"updateLink". All of them (I mean for each and every extension) points
to inverse.ca server. So clearly Integrator can't be downloaded.

Which puzzles me is that it worked on the previous version...

Anyway, I'll check this out and the case will be closed.

--
Olivier