Dear friends,

In last three days I'm trying to set Mozilla Thunderbird 3.1.12 to work with
SOGo - unsuccessful. I used SOGo's Mozilla Thunderbird - Installation and
Configuration guide (http://www.sogo.nu/downloads/documentation.html) and
some other online resources.

First, I will explain what I did:

   1. I installed SOGo on ClearOS 5.2 SP1. There are no issues with web
   interface - it works perfectly.
   2. I downloaded Thunderbird frontends
   (sogo-integrator-3.105-sogo-demo.xpi, lightning-1.0b2.105i_win32.xpi and
   sogo-connector-3.105.xpi) in folder
   /var/www/html/SOGo-configs/WINNT_x86-msvc/ and renamed them to
   integrator.xpi, lighting.xpi and connector.xpi.
   3. In folder /var/www/html/SOGo-configs/ I created file updates.php
   (attached in this mail) and modified it as mentioned in SOGo's guide (see
   attachment)
   4. I changed file extensions.rdf, also as mentioned
   5. when I go to
   http://192.168.1.103/SOGo-configs/WINNT_x86-msvc/integrator.xpi, browser
   asks me to download the file integrator.xpi. I did it.
   6. Then, I imported that extension file in Mozilla Thunderbird 3.1.12
   (which is already configured to work with IMAP). It asks to restart to
   finish installation of addon.
   7. After restart, I can see that Integrator is really installed, but
   there are no other extensions (Connector and Lighting), that should be
   automatically installed. Also, I cannot see my Personal contacts in
   Thunderbird (they exists in web interface)

I think, there is very small mistake in configuration, but I cannot detect
it :(

PLEASE, LOOK AT ATTACHED CONFIG FILES, I WOULD BE VERY GRATEFUL IF SOMEONE
KNOWS SOLUTION

Thank you in advance

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<!DOCTYPE RDF>
<RDF xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#";
  xmlns:isi="http://inverse.ca/sogo-integrator/";
  xmlns:em="http://www.mozilla.org/2004/em-rdf#";
  xmlns:NC="http://home.netscape.com/NC-rdf#";>
  <Seq about="http://inverse.ca/sogo-integrator/extensions";

isi:updateURL="http://192.168.1.103/SOGo-configs/updates.php?plugin=%ITEM_ID%&amp;version=%ITEM_VERSION%&amp;platform=%PLATFORM%";>
    <li>
      <Description
	em:id="{e2fda1a4-762b-4020-b5ad-a41df1933103}"
	em:name="Lighting"/>
    </li>
    <li>
      <Description