Am 24.08.2011 15:20, schrieb Chris Moules:

> It seems to boil down to the fact that changes made on the Client
> (Thunderbird) do not (mainly) get reflected on the server and
> other clients. Doing a right-click and 'Synchronize' on the shared address
> book also does not prompt all changes (a PROPFIND is
> seen in the logs). Closing and re-starting Thunderbird, however, does seem to
> trigger a update. This needs to be done on both
> the Client who has made the changes and then afterwards on another client for
> them to 'receive' the updates from the server.

I have also seen this. Not very reproducible though. As far as I can
tell with sogo version 1.3.8a it seems to be fine. What sometimes can
happen is that some vcards upset the server and they are not synced. But
as you say a restart of TB syncs them so this is not the problem.

regards

Christian

--
Dr. Christian Naumer
Senior Scientist Analytics & Engineering

B.R.A.I.N Aktiengesellschaft
Darmstaedter Str. 34-36, D-64673 Zwingenberg
e-mail c...@brain-biotech.de, homepage www.brain-biotech.de
fon +49-6251-9331-30  /   fax +49-6251-9331-11

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Zwingenberg/Bergstrasse
Registergericht AG Darmstadt, HRB 24758
Vorstand: Dr. Holger Zinke (Vorsitz), Dr. Jürgen Eck
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Ulrich Putsch