Fisrt, I want to say that it is now working.

On my first (and successful) install last winter, I used Inverse official repo
with a tutorial from ClearOS community.

On my second install (and not successful), after uninstalling the first, I used
rpm recompiled from a trusted and advanced ClearOS community member. What I
think happened is that some files were left in
"/usr/GNUstep/System/Library/SOGo/SOGo.framework/" and "/var/log/sogo/" even
after installing and that those files maybe had conflicting/different
permissions or something.

Now, I manually deleted those orphan files/folders, tried again to reinstall
ClearOS community rpm, and it worked.

I will maybe try again later with official Inverse rpm as it is more up to
date.