So, I tried to update SOGo's ClearOS community rpm 1.3.5a
(ftp://timburgess.net/repo/clearos/5.2/testing/sogo-1.3.5a-2.clearos.i686.rpm)
with "yum --enablerepo=sogo update sogo" (so to 1.3.8b from Inverse) and after
updating I got again in webui "object not found: SOGo => index".

I then removed sogo, logs and "/usr/GNUstep/System/Library/SOGo/".
I reinstalled SOGo 1.3.8b from Inverse repo with no SOGo already installed, and
again, I got in webui "object not found: SOGo => index".

I redid what I said in my previous post (deleting logs and
"/usr/GNUstep/System/Library/SOGo/") and I am again back to a working 1.3.5a
from ClearOS community repo. As I said, I used to use official 1.3.5a from
Inverse repo, so I don't know what is happening, but something is going wrong
in updating to 1.3.8b on my system.

We will never know if had I tried to update directly from my Inverse 1.3.5a rpm
to Inverse 1.3.8b rpm would it had worked.

In any case, I can successfully run 1.3.5a from ClearOS user Tim Burgess.
Is the 1.3.5a rpm from Inverse still somewhere on the internet?