hi list

I have a problem with groups that are not being replaced with their members in the attendee list, if I add a group over the webclient. it works ok in lightning, evolution and subbird. it doesn't find the correct email of the group, it sends an email to <mailto:>, and in the error log i see something like:

localhost - - [27/Oct/2011:11:19:29 GMT] "GET /SOGo/so/foo/Contacts/Groups/support_sogo/properties HTTP/1.1" 404 208/0 0.034 - - 0

it runs on a debian squeeze, the version is

Oct 27 13:01:41 sogod [17729]: version 1.3.8 (build @vizzini.inverse.ca 201107261702) -- starting

installed from the inverse deb repository
my config for the groups is this:

            <dict>
                <key>CNFieldName</key>
                <string>cn</string>
                <key>IDFieldName</key>
                <string>cn</string>
                <key>UIDFieldName</key>
                <string>cn</string>
                <key>SOGoLDAPQueryTimeout</key>
                <string>30</string>
                <key>baseDN</key>
                <string>ou=groups,ou=sogo,ou=intern,dc=site,dc=com</string>
                <key>bindDN</key>
                <string></string>
                <key>bindPassword</key>
                <string></string>
                <key>canAuthenticate</key>
                <string>YES</string>
                <key>displayName</key>
                <string>SOGo Gruppen</string>
                <key>hostname</key>
                <string>ldap.kochan.de</string>
                <key>id</key>
                <string>Groups</string>
                <key>isAddressBook</key>
                <string>YES</string>
                <key>passwordPolicy</key>
                <string>NO</string>
                <key>port</key>
                <string>389</string>
                <key>scope</key>
                <string>SUB</string>
                <key>type</key>
                <string>ldap</string>
            </dict>

an ldif entry for the group looks like this:

dn: cn=support_sogo,ou=groups,ou=sogo,ou=intern,dc=site,dc=com
objectClass: groupOfNames
objectClass:
member: uid=bar,ou=persons,ou=intern,dc=site,dc=com
member: uid=foo,ou=persons,ou=intern,dc=site,dc=com
mail: supp...@site.com
cn: support_sogo

I use the extensibleObject class for now, cos the schema does not allow mail as an attribute for groups.
I've also tried with groupOfNames and groupOfUniqueNames, no joy.

can somebody shed some light on this?

thanks and greetings
hugo.-