Le 04/11/11 14:14, Didier Belhomme a écrit :
Le 04/11/11 14:04, Jürgen Echter a écrit :
Am 04.11.2011 13:54, schrieb Marc Patermann:
Jürgen,

Jürgen Echter schrieb (04.11.2011 12:48 Uhr):
Am 04.11.2011 12:43, schrieb Ludovic Marcotte:
On 04/11/11 07:41, Jürgen Echter wrote:

i replaced our old IMAP Server in SOGo config with our new one.

Problem is now, i can't connect to the new IMAP server via SOGo, i
can connect via Thunderbird.
You even cannot connect with Thunderbird to your new IMAP server?
If this is the case you should post this at a "your new IMAP server"
mailing list, because something is broken.

nope, thunderbird works fine.

I suspect that your new IMAP server is willing to use TLS layer on
standard 143 TCP port, and that SOGo is not willing to use it. Maybe a
certificate problem. You can try to disable TLS on port 143, and use SSL
on port 993 for imap.

If you cannot reconfigure the IMAP server, what about using security to "none" in Thunderbird configuration (Account preferences, Server parameters) ? Just a try, I don't recommend this setting on production systems. :-(

I didn't change anything else in my setup.
Check if something is listening on port 993:

lsof -iTCP:993
no output

Check if you can connect using openssl:

openssl s_client -connect localhost:993
here i have output:

CONNECTED(00000003)
7771:error:140790E5:SSL routines:SSL23_WRITE:ssl handshake
failure:s23_lib.c:188:
You tried this on our.new.host.de, right?
see above.

right, we don't have a local imap server running.

--
Didier Belhomme
FUNDP - SIU