Am 04.11.2011 14:51, schrieb Ludovic Marcotte:
On 04/11/11 09:48, Jürgen Echter wrote:

thunderbird works fine on the same server on port 993, but yes its possible that this is an certificate issue. The server uses a self signed cert, which i had to accept in thunderbird. But what confuses me is, that was all the same on the old server. Self signed cert, port 993, ssl, imap.
SOGo doesn't do certificate validation so it doesn't care if it's self-signed or not.

Thunderbird might work over 993 because it might try TLS instead of SSL on that port if SSL fails. SOGo will not.

Is your IMAP server exposed on the Internet? If so, give me the FQDN.

Also, retry the openssl s_client command I pasted using that FQDN on your side and paste the output.

Hi,

i also tried this string imaps://our.new.domain.de:993/?tls=YES

cheers

juergen