Hello everybody,

After testing SOGo installation on the main server it was moved to the
deployment server.
Everything works fine, however there is one issue:

When users that have logged on on the testing server log in, SOGo can't access
postgres. Configuration has been updated, and with new users logging in first
on the new server there is no problem.

However with the users that logged in with previous settings I still see in the
log it tries to open channel to localhost while it's not the database server
anymore, and all settings have been updated correspondingly (it WORKS for new
users).

Are such settings cached user-specific? Where and how can I remove this cache?

Thanks a lot!