The good news: They aren't cached.
The bad news: They're stored permanently.

The sogo_folder_info table in the database holds database connection
information thrice for every user table (in c_location, c_quick_location
and c_acl_location). You have to replace all to make them utilize the
actual database.

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Sven SCHWEDAS