Is there a bug ticket open for this issue that I can track, for me this is a show stopper unfortunately.
Thanks -Eric > Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2011 07:51:40 +0100 > From: [email protected] > To: [email protected] > Subject: Re: [SOGo] Usernames with @ // domain name // Samba&Openchange > > > Bonjour, > > > Le mercredi 23 novembre 2011, Eric Hiller a écrit... > > > > While I am able to get Sogo + openchange +outlook working for simple > > usernames of plain text, my setup is configured to use > > [email protected]. I can never get openchange/samba to accept users > > logging in in this format however. The messages I receive from debug > > are: > > It seems to be a bug in the username parsing: > > See https://inverse.ca/sogo/lists/arc/users/2011-11/msg00148.html > and Ludovic's reply. > > > -- > jm > > -- > [email protected] > https://inverse.ca/sogo/lists -- [email protected] https://inverse.ca/sogo/lists
