Oh, not to forget...
Having bypassed this, I realize that using "apt-get install python-talloc"
above causes version conflicts, so I removed it and I have better results,
as the "sys.path.append()" resolves to this as well. So, I rolled back on
this:

apt-get remove python-talloc python-ldb python-tdb && apt-get autoremove

Sorry for posting wrong...


On Thu, Nov 24, 2011 at 11:57 PM, Stavros Souvatzis <[email protected]>wrote:

> Thanks you (or merci),
>
> but this didn't work, but I found a way around it just now..
>
> In the script file "openchange_newuser" there is a line
>
> sys.path.append("python")
>
> After that I added the line
>
> sys.path.append("/usr/local/samba/lib/python2.7/site-packages")
>
> to add the path to the python system path.
>
> It worked.
>
> Now I have other issues that I am looking at... If I do not succeed, I
> will return to this list...
>
>
> On Thu, Nov 24, 2011 at 7:20 PM, Jean-Michel OLTRA 
> <[email protected]>wrote:
>
>>
>>    Bonjour,
>>
>>
>> Le mercredi 23 novembre 2011, [email protected] a écrit...
>>
>>
>> > I tried:
>> >    sudo PYTHONPATH='/usr/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages'
>> > /openchange_newuser --create testuser
>>
>> If PYTHONPATH is defined, and /usr/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages is
>> *not* in PYTHONPATH, then you should have set:
>>
>> sudo PYTHONPATH=$PYTHONPATH:'/usr/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages'
>>
>> This includes the old python path value, and the new folder in the new
>> path.
>>
>> --
>> jm
>>
>> --
>> [email protected]
>> https://inverse.ca/sogo/lists
>>
>
>
-- 
[email protected]
https://inverse.ca/sogo/lists

Reply via email to