While installing the server, all seemed to go well until I reached the part
where I wanted to test some user operations.

Adding users to SAMBA and setting password policies did not work at start and I
got the message:

   no module named talloc

after looking a bit, I realized I should install it so:

   sudo apt-get install python-talloc

After that I got:

   no module name ldb..

   sudo apt-get install python-ldb

After that I got:

   no module name tdb..

   sudo apt-get install python-tdb.

Hey-presto, all ok... Samba worked for user operations like a charm...

BUT!!

When I tried to run the openchange_newuser script I got:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./openchange_newuser", line 26, in <module>
    import openchange
ImportError: No module named openchange

I checked PYTHONPATH, it was ok...
I checked Python interactive shell, openchange module seems to be installed and
its attributes seem to be as ought to...
I checked under the path /usr/local/samba/lib/python2.7/site-packages, there is
folder openchange and __init__.py in it...
I tried:
   sudo PYTHONPATH='/usr/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages'
./openchange_newuser --create testuser
no result
Google to no avail...
Any suggestion?
-- 
[email protected]
https://inverse.ca/sogo/lists

Reply via email to