On 2011-12-16 17:14, Paul Mecham wrote:
> I can send mail with sogo and I receive the mail but only in the file
> system directory.  It does not show up in the sogo in mail box.  Can
> someone give me a hint about what ldap property or what
> .GNUstepDefaults entry controls how the imap mailbox folders are seen
> by SOGO?
>
> I can see the files with the incoming mail, they are in my
> /home/pmehcam/Maildir/new/ Folder in filenames that look like:
> 1324050827.V2aIe20b1M282935.pahsogo1.pah.local
>
> I'm wondering if it has something to do with the "pahsogo1.pah.local"
> not matching my domain name of mail.rvscapes.com?

We are using cyrus as email server, so I'm not shure about this.
But I think this file names are created from the message ID. They are
created by the sender and therefore ony match your domain, if the sender
belongs to your domain too.

Can you connect with the parameters given in your SOGo configuration per
IMAP client?

How did you change your configuration?

Did you restart SOGo after changing your configuration?

Kind regards,
Christian Mack

--
Christian Mack