I'm starting to think I can't get email because of a mis-configuration on the
IMAP side...

I see directories in the /var/lib/imap/user/<someletter> directory that seem to
be setting up directory structures that look like they could potentially hold
incoming mail.

My etc/imapd.conf file looks like this:
configdirectory: /var/lib/imap
partition-default: /var/spool/imap
admins: cyrus
sievedir: /var/lib/imap/sieve
sendmail: /usr/sbin/sendmail
hashimapspool: true
sasl_pwcheck_method: saslauthd
sasl_mech_list: PLAIN
tls_cert_file: /etc/pki/cyrus-imapd/cyrus-imapd.pem
tls_key_file: /etc/pki/cyrus-imapd/cyrus-imapd.pem
tls_ca_file: /etc/pki/tls/certs/ca-bundle.crt
allowplaintext: yes
altnamespace: yes

I'm going to find out what's up, it's just a matter of time :)>