Try configuring SOGo without IMAPHostFieldName.

El 30/12/2011 7:01, Emmanuel Dreyfus escribió:
Hi

No reply on this? I am still stuck with that problem...

Emmanuel Dreyfus<m...@netbsd.org>  wrote:

Christian Mack<christian.m...@uni-konstanz.de>  wrote:

Did you restart SOGo after changing your configuration?
Yes, I did.

If you did, what locale do you use as user sogo?
None set. Did I miss something in the documentation about that? I quick
look at the manual does not show anything about locale.

I just set LANG=fr_FR.UTF-8 and restarted sogod, and I now have
something that just seems a bit less corrupted:

2011-12-24 16:30:16.153 sogod[12681] -[NGLdapConnection
_searchAtBaseDN:qualifier:attributes:scope:]: search with at base
filter  for attrs  RK

And show us your LDAP configuration.
I have this:

         <key>LDAPDebugEnabled</key>
         <string>YES</string>
(...)
         <key>SOGoUserSources</key>
         <array>
             <dict>
                 <key>CNFieldName</key>
                 <string>cn</string>
                 <key>IDFieldName</key>
                 <string>uid</string>
                 <key>IMAPHostFieldName</key>
                 <string>XXXunusedYet</string>
                 <key>UIDFieldName</key>
                 <string>uid</string>
                 <key>baseDN</key>
                 <string>dc=example,dc=net</string>
                 <key>bindDN</key>
                 <string></string>
                 <key>bindFields</key>
                 <array>
                     <string>dn</string>
                 </array>
                 <key>bindPassword</key>
                 <string></string>
                 <key>canAuthenticate</key>
                 <string>YES</string>
                 <key>displayName</key>
                 <string>Example.net</string>
                 <key>encryption</key>
                 <string>SSL</string>
                 <key>filter</key>
                 <string>(objectClass=inetOrgPerson)</string>
                 <key>hostname</key>
                 <string>ldap.example.net</string>
                 <key>id</key>
                 <string>public</string>