Hi,

I finally added some indexes to my ldap databases.
But after not just adding indexes for attributes mentioned in the
documentation:
givenName
cn
mail
sn
but also adding:
index uid eq,pres
I couldn't log in to sogo getting the error message:
object not found: SOGo => [email adress of the user i tried to login with]

I actually found the mention of an index for uid in the openldap
documentation and I found it to be useful.

Can someone tell me why this happened? After deleting the index for uid
everything works fine.

(Of course, after every database change I used slapindex with the
openldap user. At no time there were error messages.)

Bye
Georg