Hello,

I can confirm that address book sync in broken at the moment. Caldav is ok though.
I do use multidomain setup.

I keep getting the following error in thunderbird log:

URLs don't match:
https://mail.example.com/SOGo/dav/test.bruno/Contacts/personal/ vs.
https://mail.example.com/SOGo/dav/test.br...@example.com/Contacts/personal/

I tried with

pref("sogo-integrator.identification.use_email_address", true);

but the result is the same.

What I don't get is why the function sogoUserName() which us used to build the url,
seems to behave differently for calendar and AB.

--
Bruno