Hi all -

Got it running now :-)
I had to adapt the following entry:

<key>bindFields</key>
<string>uid,mail</string>

That makes sogo look for uid and mail address for login data.
Great!

I also added the following:

<key>SOGoForceIMAPLoginWithEmail</key>
<string>YES</string>

to force SOGo to take the mail address as usernam for the primary imap
account.
Nearly everything seems to be possible with this great groupware :-)

Best regards,
Oliver