Il 02/12/2010 16:49, Alessio Fattorini ha scritto:
Sogo-integrator authentication is based on IMAP Default Account. If
username is different from sogo username authentication fails without
any error: icons, calendar list and others stuff don't work.
It's a strange behavoir, it's not easy to understand when fails and some
users want set another account as default! When authentication fails
sogo-integrator should ask username and password and user should can
fill sogo credentials.
Is it possibile?
Should i fill a bug report?
Thank you

What do you think about this discussion?
For me and my customer is a big problem.
This is the bug.
http://www.sogo.nu/bugs/view.php?id=1029

For me this behaviut isn't useful but makes configuration an trobleshooting more difficult.
--
Alessio Fattorini (alessio.fattor...@nethesis.it)

nethesis srl - Via degli Olmi 16/4 - 61100 Pesaro (PU)
tel. +39 0721 405516 - fax +39 0721 268147
www.nethesis.it - i...@nethesis.it