Hello,

Thanks for this great news.

The main page for the ESR version and download link at the bottom.
http://www.mozilla.org/thunderbird/organizations/index.html

A few questions:
- why there is still a lightning-1.0b2.108i* extension in the repository if we are suppose to use the official Lightning, or is it a left over?
 - weren't sogo-connector and sogo-integrator suppose to merge at some point?
 - would the extension support an upgrade from 3.1.18 to 10.0esr?

Thanks
Francois

Hello everybody,

We've just completed porting SOGo Connector and Integrator to
Thunderbird 10 ESR.

You can get the first pre-release of the extensions from
http://inverse.ca/downloads/extensions/nightly/

Note that you need to use Thunderbird 10 ESR. You also need to install
Lightning v1.2.1 from the official channels.

Please report any issues you have.

Thanks!

--
Ludovic Marcotte