Al 13/02/2012 17:24, En/na Advrk Aplmrkt ha escrit:
Hello,

Thanks for your tip. But my contacts created server side still don't
sync to Thunderbird via SOGo Connector even after clicking Synchronize
multiple times. This is somewhat of a showstopping problem for me.
What else can I do to troubleshoot it?

Try this:

- stop thunderbird
- in the profile directory delete abook.mab and abook-1.mab (keep a copy, just in case)
- edit prefs.js to remove any reference in it to those files
- restart thunderbird and see if it pulls the contacts from the server

But first check proxy settings in thunderbird: the only ones that work are "no proxy", "system setting" and "manual selection" (as long it's not a socks proxy).

Bye

Thanks so much.