Hi!

Thanks for your suggestions.

I just tried and two things happened:

(1) After restarting Thunderbird by following your steps, there were
TWO Personal Addressbooks that couldn't be deleted. So I created a new
remote addressbook to my CardDAV server.

(2) Clicking Synchronize pulled contacts from the server, but still
not the one that didn't sync before!!!

This seems like an "interesting" problem, but also frustrating. Does
anyone have any other ideas?

BTW I am running Thunderbird 10.0 with the just released SOGo
Connector on Mac OS X 10.6.8.

Thanks!