Everyone,

My organisation runs SOGo 1.3.10 on Ubuntu 10.04.4. Currently, emails
arriving to users do not have the X-Original-To header. This is turned on
by default in Postfix, and I've tried turning it on manually, but the
header is still missing. Can someone advise me on a fix, or where else to
look to find the cause of this?

Regards,
Tyler

--
"Any advert in a public space that gives you no choice whether you see it
or not is yours. It’s yours to take, re-arrange and re-use. You can do