Hello Tyler J. Wagner

On 2012-04-05 15:18, Tyler J. Wagner wrote:
> On 2012-04-05 13:38, Martin Rabl wrote:
>> hm - SOGo has nothing to do with this, I think.
>> It works as a IMAP client against a SMTP- and IMAP-Server.
>> I think, when the outgoing emails do not have that header, postfix failed,
>> not SOGo.
>> Please check the configuration of postfix for adding headers in outgoing
>> mails.
>
> Sorry, I should have specified further. We are using the SOGo Debian
> package using the standard package and instructions from here:
>
> http://www.sogo.nu/english/nc/support/faq/select_category/1.html
> http://www.sogo.nu/english/support/faq/article/how-to-install-sogo-on-ubuntu-2.html
>
> I suspect the problem is between Postfix and Amavis. I assumed that these
> were configured by the sogo package, but perhaps that is incorrect. A
> previous administrator installed the system.
>
> The problem is with incoming emails.

SOGo does not remove any headers from emails.
IMAP servers don't remove any headers from emails.

So you should look into your Postfix configuration.
Per default it should come through.

Besides:
Not every email client sets this header.
Are you sure it was set before entering your SOGo system?

Gruppe Informationsdienste
Rechenzentrum Universität Konstanz